KERYFlex Nail Restoration
KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails. This system allows for a certified provider to remodel an individual’s damaged nails affected by fungus, defects and trauma. The composite resin creates a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow. The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail. It is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
KeryFlex Nail Restoration should not be used on individuals with peripheral vascular disease, arterial insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy, suspicious pigmented lesions on the nail or in-grown toenails. It should be avoided in patients who are pregnant, nursing or known to be sensitive or allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Applied in the sanitary setting of a foot care provider
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
- Is available in two colors: natural and opaque
Keryflex Nail Restoration: Before and After
Keryflex Nail Restoration Application